Freeboard 1.40 m
The height of the mast 23.90 m
Engine Yanmar 55 kW (75HP), only 300 hours, Generator 8 kW – 200 hours. Convenient access to all equipment.
The yacht is equipped with "Dock & go" (saildrive rotating) joystick control.
Two chargers 12 V. Additional soundproofing of the engine compartment. Exhaust gas cleaning system, forced ventilation of the engine compartment.
Fuel tanks 3*200 liters.
2 water tanks of 350 litres.
The White colour hull.
Average fuel consumption at 2000 rpm is 5 liters per hour.
Lighting everywhere - led.
Mileage : 2000 nautical miles.
Engine hours 300 m/hour
Generator 200 m/h
DECK AND DECK EQUIPMENT:
1. Anchor is 24 kg. anchor windlass 2 kW. Anchor chain – galvanized 100 meters. Locker for anchor chain is deep, vertical. Two control posts for anchoring.
2. The forepeak crew cabin with 2 separate berths, sink, manual toilet . In the forepeak are: control block anchor winch, the control unit for bowtruster, the control unit anchor winch, a pump supplying sea water for washing the anchor and deck, self-contained lighting inside. Access locker to anchor chain.
3. Bow thruster 5 kW, operated from the wheelhouse.
4. Furling Genoa
6. 8 mooring sets. The roof rails. Lifelines rope gates on the sides in front of the cockpit.
7. Lockers for storing ropes.
8. Mast with two pairs of spreaders, sliders to raise the mainsail, a boom with lazybag. Radar.
10. 2 electric winch –diameter 76, 1 electric winch - diameter 56, 1 hand winch – diameter 56. 2 handles. (Harken)
13. Cockpit with mattresses.Under the arch under the tent are beds. Teak floor.
14. The steering is a designated place the chain with the amplifier. Two control stations.
15. Sprayhood - sunbrella fabric with transparent inserts, for enhanced frame. Bimini covers the entire cockpit from rain. Additional tents from the sun.
16. Bar for engine gauges
17. Two post management at each post features: Navigation bar – Chart plotter (radar, AIS), wind instruments, depth sounder, log, autopilot, VHF radio with speaker, control thruster, control panel radio and CD, hydraulic control, joystick "Domingo", engine control is electronic, lighting in cockpit, starting the engine block.
18. Table with place for beverages.
19. Table for drinks, with a 12 V power socket, additional removable lamp, starter unit of the engine.
20. Lockers for storage of covers and footwear, and other necessary equipment
21. Hydraulic bathing platform, a separate section for storage of rescue equipment.
1. Fitted wardrobe with lighting, table lighting, plugs 12 and 220 V, boxes for clothes. Passing switches. The directional lamps.
2. Air conditioning, compressor, climate control.
3. Separate shower, separate wash basin, automatic pump pumping water from the showers and sinks.
4. Toilet: manual toilet, shower with automatic pump for pumping water, holding tank 80 liters, a latrine with a hand pump.
5 . Dressing table.
6. Safe with combination lock and key.
1. Ladder lift for access to the front of the engine.
2. On the port side is the galley with double sink with taps and pump sea water, oven, 3 ring stove with oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, bar, sofa with folding hydraulic( transformer )Desk, air conditioning control unit climate control. Retractable TV with DVD player. Sofa with storage underneath.
3. Under the couch is the air conditioning compressor.
4. To starboard is a sofa, chart table with: - LCD gauge panel fuel, water, battery, control panel, life support systems of the yacht 12 and 220 V, the standard SD system. Under the bed is a control unit with a fresh water supply.
6. under the floor of the salon: the Service batteries 6 PCs – 140 A/h. Separate battery start the engine, start the generator, Pump suction, pump cooling air conditioning system. Tanks for water. Cellar for storing wine, many additional fitted storage niches.
7. Finishing sofa – white faux leather. Passing switches.
8. Chart table: a Table with compartments for storage cards, night lights, VHF speaker, electronic sensors-fresh water, fuel, battery.
9. Sockets 12 and 220 V.
10. Control unit media service (TV, Internet, CD, DVD)
11. Additional post autopilot control.
12. VHF radio station.
16. Music centre, DVD player.
17. Bathroom, shower, sink, vacuum toilet with holding tank 100 litres with a pump for forced reset, exit in the aft cabin on the starboard side.
From the salon to the left and to the right of the ladder entrances in the aft cabins.
Cabins are identical, are equipped with individual lighting, sockets for 220 and 12 V
In the cabin on the port side:
1. Integrated washing machine SIEMENS iQ300 7 kg of Laundry.
2. Under the bed panel of the power supply of the yacht.
3. Access to the engine compartment.
4. Two chargers to charge the batteries.
In cabin to starboard:
1. Access to the latrine.
2. Access to the engine compartment.
The yacht is equipped with: a life raft, RIB tender with an outboard motor, EPIRB, life jackets automatic. Yacht has got rid of “childhood diseases”. Two years of careful usage and regular maintenance. A lot of useful things. (portable VHF station, flashlights, portable pumps, extension cords for 220 and 12 volts, additional awnings from the sun, covers on winches, pumps for the tender and mattresses, the pump pumping the oil from the engine, etc.).
Call us 24/7, this is a very attractive offer, one of the best on the market for a fresh 55-foot yacht. You are welcome with questions, we’ll also send you more pictures and Go-Pro videos. Owner is motivated.