DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-75
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 72hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
- Year: 2007
This 2007 Bavaria 50 Vision is powered by a Volvo Penta D2-75 72hp diesel engine, with sail drive and Flex-o-Fold folding propeller.
She also benefits from a Sleipmer Sidepower SP95 bow thruster.
The sails and rigging featured on this Bavaria 50 vision include Elvstrom Offshore Performance Sails - in-mast furling mainsail and furling genoa; Selden Rodkicker; additional forestay; Spinlock power clutches; Spinlock reef rope management; and Lewmar electric genoa furling winch.
This Bavaria 50 Vision accommodates 6 within 3 cabins.
The master cabin forward features a large central double bed, plentiful storage space including hanging wardrobes, an ensuite bathroom to starboard and a separate large shower cubicle to port.
To aft are two further double cabins, each with storage lockers and bench seats. A further wetroom style bathroom with shower is also located to aft.
The interior of this Bavaria 50 Vision also benefits from Webasto diesel warm air heating.
The Saloon on this Bavaria 50 Vision features a comfortable sofa and large dining table with further bench seat to port. To starboard is a seating area with two armchairs and a navigation station with large chart table.
The galley is well equipped with oven and hob; insulated cool box with refrigeration unit; 80l refrigerator; stainless steel double sink with fresh water supply and additional salt water pump; plentiful storage drawers and a spice rack.
There is also an additional sideboard with large locker in the galley and an additional small sideboard at the nav station.
The cockpit of this Bavaria 50 Vision features teak thwarts and cockpit floor; stowable cockpit table; storage beneath the seats; Sunbrella spray hood; Sunbrella bimini; gas locker; electronically lowering bathing platform; and deck shower with hot and cold water.
The deck gear on board this Bavaria 50 Vision includes:
- 4x aluminium cleats with fairleads
- 2x aluminium spring cleats at midships
- 2x two-speed self-tailing working winches
- 2x two-speed self-tailing genoas winches
- 2x two-speed self-tailing spinnaker winches
- Electric winch
- Winch handles
- Lines lead to the cockpit
- Halyard stowage in companionway
- Electric windlass
- Wasi 30kg stainless steel anchor
- 75m 10mm anchor chain
- Bow fitting with removable anchor roller
- Safety sling
- Ankarolina rope drum 50m
This Bavaria 50 benefits from the following navigation and electrical equipment:
- Interphase Echoscan forward sonar with colour display
- Raymarine GPS colour display
- Navionics electronic maps - Mediterranean sea
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 instruments for wind/depth/speed
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine Ray 54 E VHF radio
- Encoded remote control for electric bathing platform
- Additional red LED lights in cockpit, stairs, saloon and forward cabin for night sailing
- LED anchor light
- 740ah batteries
- Battery charger 45ah
- BEP DC meter to display electrical output and battery capacity
- 120w solar panels
- 1000w Waeco perfection converter, 220w onboard with additional outlet in galley
- 8x 220v outlets
- Additional 12v outlets
- Additional control panel
- Webasto diesel warm air heating
This Bavaria 50 Vision also comes equipped with a Bombard AX3 tender and a Yanmar 3.5hp outboard engine.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is not VAT paid
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Finike, Turkey.
- © 2017 Nicolle Associates