DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-75
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Folding
- Year: 2007
- Engine Hours: 910
This 2007 Bavaria 50 Vision comes complete with the high-tech sailset package from Bavaria including: in-mast furling tri-radial mainsail, furling laminate/sandwich genoa with Furlex 400S reefing system; spinnaker; and gennaker.
Her rigging features Selden mast; rodkicker with gas pressure spring; gennaker boom; spinnaker gear with leading blocks and spinnaker pole; and six Lewmar winches.
This Bavaria 50 Vision is powered by a Volvo Penta D2-75 75hp diesel engine with 910 hours used, and a 4-blade folding propeller.
There is also a 5kw Panda generator, air conditioning in the saloon and cabins and she benefits from a SP75 bowthruster.
This Bavaria 50 Vision accommodates 6 within 3 double cabins.
The master cabin forward features a large central double bed; plentiful storage cupboards and hanging wardrobe; and a large en-suite bathroom with shower.
There are a further two double cabin to aft, with a second bathroom also to aft.
The saloon seating area can also convert to make a further double berth if required.
The saloon area of this Bavaria 50 features a U-shaped seating area with table and further bench seat; two armchairs to starboard and a navigation station with chart table.
It also benefits from an 45" LCD TV, DVD player and Sony speakers.
The galley is very well-equipped with a gas oven and 4 ring hob; microwave; two fridges; a double bowl sink with hot and cold pressurised water; and an espresso machine.
The inventory of navigation and electrical equipment on board this Bavaria 50 Vision includes:
- Raymarine RD218 radar
- GPS antenna
- Raymarine E80 GPS/plotter with rotating control panel on cockpit table
- Raymarine Smart Pilot ST 6002 autopilot
- Raymarine Smart Control remote control for autopilot
- Navigation control station at navigation station
- Navigation system connected to saloon TV
- Raymarine E03006 video camera at bow
- Fixed and portable VHF with DSC/GMDSS
- Twin wheel steering system
- Navigation lights
- Radar reflector
- 220/12v electrical system
- SBC Advanced Plus 100ah battery charger
- 75a/h starter battery
- 2x 185a/h auxilary batteries
- 2x 215a/h bowthruster batteries
- Webasto Air Top 5000 heating in all cabins and saloon
The deck and safety equipment on this Bavaria 50 Vision includes:
- Bathing platform
- Bathing ladder
- Textile upholstery in cockpit
- Antifouled hull
- 22kg zinc coated bow anchor
- 50m 10mm zinc coated anchor chain
- Electric windlass
- 8 x 250mm fenders
- Mooring lines
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- 12 person life raft
- 12 life jackets
- SEP-406 EPIRB
- Sailor SART II Transponder
- Fire extinguishers
This Bavaria 50 Vision also comes equipped with a 3m RIB tender and Mercury 5hp outboard engine.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- © 2017 Nicolle Associates