DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3508B
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type: Inboard
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3508B
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type: Inboard
ALLEGRIA was built as FLAMINGO DAZE by a knowledgeable owner with the oversight of a superb build team. ALLEGRIA was built to a very high spec by Hakvoort, a well respected pedigree yacht builder. She is now owned by her second owner who has kept her in perfect condition. She was built to Lloyds and MCA class with no money spared and no corners cut. ALLEGRIA has always been kept in class and to the highest of yacht standards possible. Designed and engineered by Vripack Yachting International, makes ALLEGRIA a handsome yacht on the water and comfortable whether at sea, at anchor or docked. Her interior designer, Glade Johnson, did an exceptional job with the design and layout out of the interior. Her spacious five stateroom design, with the introduction of marbles and beautiful woods, is a must see. ALLEGRIA holds an opportunity for a buyer to purchase a true go anywhere blue water pedigree yacht, ready to cruise to one’s desired destination on a minute’s notice.
Entering from starboard on ALLEGRIA, one will reach a beautiful formal foyer with maple wood floors with mahogany accents. Interior designed by the world renowned designer Glade Johnson offers a timeless contemporary design with the perfect blend of woods and marbles throughout. The interior woodwork has a complimentary balance of solid and burl mahogany, cherry and maple. In this area one will find two spacious spiral staircases, one to go up to the sky lounge deck and one to go down to the lower guest accommodations. A well-appointed day head with a beautiful marble finish can also be found on the main deck level.
Moving aft from the foyer one will enter the formal dining area. The dining table can be set to accommodate ten to twelve guests. The main salon and dining area are part of an open floorplan, offering a spacious feel with its large windows and circular furniture arrangement. In the main salon, there is a beautifully appointed full bar with seating for five. In this area there is a table seating four for coffee, drinks or a simple board game.
Further aft is the entry to the main salon from the aft deck. This too offers a welcoming entryway with double wide circular opening doors that offer a very spacious feel. The entry offers the same beautiful maple and mahogany accented floor found in the formal foyer.
Forward of the dining and to port one will find a state of the art galley with professional appliances, excellent counter space, storage and refrigeration. There is plenty of light with the larger windows in the galley. A large pantry with additional circular settee and table makes for a perfect staging area for formal dining or a nice place to have morning coffee to discuss the daily menu with the chef. The galley has doors at both entrances that can be closed to keep noise and smells from entering other areas of the vessel. From this area the crew can make their way below to the crew quarters or out the port exterior doors to avoid walking through the interior of the vessel. The crew quarters are very spacious with four separate cabins, laundry and a large crew mess. From the crew quarters, one can go down to the tank level to find a large walk in fridge and freezer and plenty of storage space.
Forward on the main deck, just ahead of the formal foyer, there is a full beam master suite with a lounging/office area, king berth and ample storage. Continuing forward in the master one will find a spacious master head with match book marble, two sinks, large tub, spacious shower, separate toilet and bidet, and large hanging lockers. The master offers ample drawers and storage throughout.
From the formal foyer midship one can take the staircase leading down to the guest staterooms. There are four guest cabins, three large VIP guest cabins with queen berths and one with twin berths plus an additional Pullman berth. The three VIP guest cabins have ensuite baths
with tub and shower, two sinks, toilet and bidet. The twin cabin offers an ensuite shower, sink and toilet. All guest cabins are equipped with entertainment systems, lovely décor and ample storage.
The lower accommodations have a staff service passageway from the guest corridor to the crew quarters for the staff to clean and care for the guest area.
From the formal foyer one can go up the stairs to the bridge deck where one will find the sky lounge, pilot house and on deck dining and lounging. Upon entering the skylounge one is surrounded with natural light from the large windows. There is a large sitting area facing forward with two large circular settees, three chairs, a coffee table and a large screen projector, perfect for watching movies. Forward in the skylounge there is a large walkup bar with all the amenities. Behind the bar is a privacy door that enters a large pantry, perfect size and location for serving the skylounge and aft deck dining. Forward and near the stairs one will find a well-appointed marble interior bridge deck day head.
Continue forward to find the pilothouse with sitting area and state of the art NAV equipment. The captain has a larger private cabin accessed from this area with ensuite and private office. From the pilothouse, one can access the bow area through either pilothouse door.
Going aft through the exterior double doors of the skylounge one enters the aft deck where one will find a beautiful fixed teak dining table with seating for ten. Lounging can be found behind the fixed settee. From this deck one can make their way up a set of stairs to the sundeck, where one will find a spacious area that offers a hardtop with dining for up to ten underneath at the center of the sundeck. Aft of the dining area there is a large Jacuzzi with sun pads. Forward of the dining area is a bar with five bar stools and sun pads forward. To either side outboard there are two built in settees for additional lounging.
From the bridge deck one can go down a set of stairs to get to the main deck. On the main deck aft there is a large U-shaped settee with two tables and two chairs. This is a perfect area to receive people coming aboard, hang for breakfast or refreshments and a great spot to watch all the water activities. From the main deck aft one can go down two sets of winding stairs, either side, to get to the swim platform. At this point, one can reach the water for swimming, get on and off the launch or make their way to the garage area where all the water toys and outside shower are located.
- Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar 3508B
- Engine Hours: Port ME 18,207 Stbd ME 18,203 (Jan 2017)
- Gearboxes for Main Engines: Reinjes WAF 542L
- Drive: Akerboom Shafts & Propellers, Exalto bearings
Speed Consumption per hours/Range/RPM
Speed Consump/hr Range RPM
Maximum: 13.5 380 l 3098 1600
Cruising: 11.1 205 l 4722 1250
Economical: 10.3 170 l 5283 1150
Generators & Electricity
- Generators:2 x 130Kw Northern Lights (New May 2013)
- Generator Hours:Pt 6638 hrs / Stbd 6888 hrs (Jan 2017)
- Generator Fuel Consumption:20 l/hr
- Shore Power:ASEA 125Kw (New March 2016)
- Main Engine Starting:Sealed deep cycle
- Generator Starting:Sealed deep cycle
- Emergency:Sealed deep cycle
- Type:Carrier/Heinen & Hopman
- Watermakers: (2) SeaXchange XTC 2200 GPD (New March 2016)
- Trim Tabs/Stabilizers:Koopnautic Zero Speed
- Bow Thruster:Jastram BU 20 F 100Kw
- Steering System:Tenfiord Rolls-Royce
- Fuel Separator & Filtration:Alfa Laval MIB 303
- Sewage System:Hamann NB 235
- Fresh Water System:Speck BS-40 x 2
- Bilge Water Filtration:DVZ Oily Water Separator
- Lube Oil Capacity2639 liters
- Waste Oil Capacity2639 liters
- SATcom: JRC JUE-75C Inmarsat C
- SSB: JRC JSB-196 GM MF\HF
- VHF: ICOM IC-M127
- Intercom: Raytheon
- Radars: (2) Raytheon Pathfinder MK2 (X band)
- Gyrocompass: Anschutz STD 20-TMC
- Magnetic Compass: Seaplath
- Auto Pilot: Anschutz NP 2010
- Depth Sounder: Furuno FCV-1200L
- Weather Fax: Furuno Fax-210
- GPS: (2) Furuno GPS Navigator GP-170 ( New Nov 2016 )
- Ships Computer: Lenovo
- Wind/Speed Log: B&G Hydra 2000
- Navtex: JRC NCR-300A
- Transas 4000 NAVI-Sailor ( New June 2016 )
- Wiper Control System: Exalto
- Touch monitor Access & Camera Security System
- Praxis Systems Monitor
- (2) Carlisle & Finch Searchlight Control
- Crestron / Kaleidascope
- Cooking Equipment: Lang stoves & hot tops
- Refrigeration/Freezer: Traulsen & Accucold fridge
- Dishwasher: Miele G7856
Crew Galley/Mess Equipment
- Refrigeration/Freezer: U-Line fridge
- Other: Miele G7856 dishwasher
Additional Galley Equipment
- Refrigeration/Freezer: Heinen & Hopman walk in fridge & freezer (dry store)
Main Laundry Equipment
- (2) Miele professional PT 7136 Plus dryers
- (2) Miele professional PT 6065 Plus washers
- Anchor Capstan: Steen
- Aft Warping Capstans: Steen
- Anchors: Wortelboer 2 x 450 kg’s
- Anchor Chain: Wortelboer
- Boat Crane and Davits: Van Driel aft david, Besenzoni fwd crane
- Passerelle: Cramm
- Swimming Platform: Fixed
- Tenders: 20.8’ custom Xtender 150 hp yam, 11’ Brig 40 hp yam
- Dive Gear: Dive compressor, 8 x dive gear.
- Recreation: Inflatable toys
- Exercise Equipment: Treadmill in gym, free weights & weight bench
- Other: (2) Seadoo jetski’s RXPX 255hp
Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Control System: Tyco F&S MX
- Fire Extinguishers:Various
- Alarms: Fire, smoke, heat
- Life Rafts: 4 x 16 person ZODIAC Type A
- Life Rings: (2) light & smoke, 2 x 30m line
- EPIRBS:ACR406 Mhz
- Flares: As specified
- Medical Equipment: As specified
- New Hull paint 2016
Owner’s personal effects and art work. A full inventory of exclusions to be provided at time of fully executed Purchase Agreement.
NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.