DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
- Sailor Fleet BB250 with additional handset in owners cabin
- Icom M505 VHF and Command Mic at helm
- Icom M801 E SSB
- TH Bury cell phone cradle with external antennal
- Furuno SC50 satellite compass
- Furuno GP 32 GPS with data distribution through isolated buffers
- Raymarine ST60 speed depth and wind systems
- Additional St60 wind and graphic displays
- Raymarine SPX30 and 2 off ST6002 control Autopilot system( hydraulic pump also replaced )
- SEAME active radar reflector
- Ruggedized shuttle style comms pc with 17’’ glass fronted monitor
- BEP 2 zone Gas alarm system
- Muster alarm system
- All navigation light fittings replaced( Aqua signal series 55 )
- 2 off Furuno Navnet 3D MFD 12 displays
- Maxsea time zero explorer software loaded onto comms pc and interfaced to Furuno system
- Furuno DRS4D digital radar scanner
- Furuno FA50 AIS transceiver
- Furuno FAX30 weather fax/ Navtex
- Replaced Radio batteries
- Replaced generator battery
- Mood lighting in saloon
- Entertainment system consisting of BOSE lifestyle 235 system in saloon, Blue ray player , exterior BOSE 135 speakers in both cockpits.
- New 12mm teak deck laid in 2008
- New Awlgrip Aristo painted topsides in 2008
- Full anti-osmosis treatment including nine coats of Epoxy in 2008
- Full Engine revision including new turbo charger in 2008
- New Navtec rod rigging in 2007
- Mast removed and serviced in 2007, new paint from deck to first spreader
Sea Eagle is currently laid up ready for her new owner. She has also been coded to MCA charter standards but please note, some items of equipment may require servicing before she can be re-coded for the current season.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.